|CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Redfab, maintains www.planesights.com ("the Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education communication and shopping convenience. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and in some cases registered by Redfab Inc. and used by www.planesights.com.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Redfab Inc. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions.
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of Redfab Inc., unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. Redfab Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Redfab Inc.
2. You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
3. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Redfab Inc. and/or third parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
4. While Redfab uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Redfab makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
5. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Redfab’s products and services is applicable only in the United States and Canada unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. Redfab makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States and Canada. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
6. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. Neither Redfab nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Redfab Inc. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Redfab will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to Redfab. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of Redfab. Redfab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
9. All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
10. Redfab maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the province of Ontario, Canada. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Redfab with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Redfab with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Returns You may return most new, unopened items fulfilled by Redfab Inc. within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc. see more information on this subject in the FAQ section.
Return Guidelines Items that are opened or returned more than 30 days after delivery will receive a partial refund. Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
• Most items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
• Any item that has obvious signs of use.
• Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
Refunds How and When Refunds Are Processed We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In most cases, we’ll issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 3 to 5 business days of our receiving your return. If you paid directly from your bank account, it may take up to 10 additional business days for the credit to be posted to your bank account. In the case of our retailers, if you paid by check, it will take longer for you to receive the refund.
How Refunds Are Calculated The amount of your refund depends on several factors: If you printed a postage-paid return mailing label sent to you by Customer Service, the cost of return shipping is deducted from your refund unless the return is the result of our error. Items that meet our returns guidelines will receive a full refund of the item price. Original and return shipping charges will be included in the refund only if the return was the result of our direct error that is reported within fifteen days of receiving your order.
Items that do not meet our returns guidelines will receive only partial refunds:
• Any product in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
• Any product that has obvious signs of use: 50% of item's price.
• Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price.
If you returned only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be reimbursed only for the per-item shipping fee for the item you returned and not the per-shipment fee. Visit or shipping rates for a breakdown on the fees.
If you used a gift certificate to pay for all or part of an item you want to return, that part of your refund will be credited to your account for use on a future purchase. Please note that the original expiration date will still apply.
If you return an order that was placed using a promotional certificate or discount, you will not be refunded for the amount of the promotional offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
If you took advantage of any Free Shipping promotion when placing your order, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
If after reading this information, you feel that the amount of your refund was incorrect, please e-mail us info[at]planesights[.dot.]com.